How are you planning for your future?
Without a plan in place, it can be extremely difficult to set, pursue, and reach your financial goals. Randall “Randy” Dean of Northeast Planning Associates believes everyone—regardless of their level of wealth—can benefit from a financial plan that integrates all elements of their finances.
Whether you are just getting started planning for retirement or have already built your nest egg, Randy can help you develop your own personalized roadmap designed to help you understand where you are today and what you need to do in the future to work towards your goals.
Let Randy help you with:
- Financial Planning (asset allocation review, tax planning, cash flow analysis, estate planning)
- Qualified Accounts (IRA, SEPs, 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing Plans)
- Advisory Accounts (mutual fund wrap accounts, active & passive strategies)
- Insurance Programs (life Insurance, annuities, long term care insurance and disability insurance)
- Investment Programs (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, REITs, variable annuities)
- Educational Accounts (529 Plans, Educational IRAs, UGMAs, UTMAs)
Whether your goals are wealth creation, preservation, distribution or transfer, Randy will develop, implement and monitor a unique financial plan designed to your risk tolerance, time horizon and personal goals.
Contact Randy today for help planning for your financial future…just call your favorite branch, Farmington: 778-4452, Kingfield: 265-4027, Skowhegan, 474-3331, Madison, 696-3691…and now, Stratton 612-5455!
About Randall Dean of Northeast Planning Associates
Partnered with Franklin-Somerset Federal Credit Union since 2017, Randy Dean is a financial planner who helps clients plan for and work towards their financial goals. He is dedicated to providing meaningful financial strategies to address the concerns of individuals, families and business owners.